Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Equipment

New Equipment



Vasque Blur SL
Trail Runners
So, I was able to add a couple pieces of clothing for my hike.  I am trying to find the last few major items I need and was able to grab my puffy jacket and a second set of trail runners inexpensively at the thrift store and outfitter.  I love a good sale at the outfitters and thrift stores rule sometimes.






OR Puffy Jacket
So, only a few bucks were spent and I am that much closer to completing my gear.  Now to find a tent for the beginning of the hike, cold weather base layers, a  good fleece pullover, a couple additional pairs of socks, and a cold weather sleeping bag.  Once I aquire this equipment, I believe most of the equipment will be purchased and I can enjoy any weather condition I may want to hike in.


No comments:

Post a Comment